July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» birth of "The Beast"
6/23/2015, 10:58 pm by OffRoadney

» 1989 Cherokee
6/23/2015, 10:47 pm by OffRoadney

» Submarine Cherokee
6/23/2015, 10:46 pm by OffRoadney

» Evening fun in the mud
6/23/2015, 10:40 pm by OffRoadney

» finally jumped my bronco
6/23/2015, 10:37 pm by OffRoadney

» kia vs b2
6/23/2015, 10:31 pm by OffRoadney

» shop truck
6/13/2014, 2:34 am by 4x4troy

» pickettville
4/27/2014, 3:06 pm by 4x4troy

» our rigs
4/27/2014, 1:17 pm by 4x4troy


New Year's Eve plan's

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Year's Eve plan's

Post by MudRaider on 12/28/2011, 10:34 pm

So what are you guys doing for New Years Eve. Not sure where I'm going but know I'm getting a taxi home. Haven't been inebriated in quite a while. good thing about that is I'm a cheap drunk.
avatar
MudRaider
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1789
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 54
Location : OP South, that's Orange Park to all you squares

View user profile http://photobucket.com/fastfoodvwRaidersnorkel

Back to top Go down

Re: New Year's Eve plan's

Post by Guest on 12/28/2011, 10:43 pm

drunken We're probably just gonna stay in the neighborhood. I'm terrified of gettin a DUI and losing everything I've worked for! Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New Year's Eve plan's

Post by Nick@HappyTrails4x4 on 12/28/2011, 10:45 pm

having some friends over and having some drinks at the house
avatar
Nick@HappyTrails4x4
Hardcore member
Hardcore member

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Year's Eve plan's

Post by 89WhiteXJ on 12/28/2011, 11:07 pm

I work the night shift that night so I will be at work and will head to the 19th floor too look out for fireworks.
avatar
89WhiteXJ
senior member
senior member

Posts : 873
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 34
Location : Oceanway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Year's Eve plan's

Post by MudRaider on 12/28/2011, 11:15 pm

cbarton wrote: drunken We're probably just gonna stay in the neighborhood. I'm terrified of gettin a DUI and losing everything I've worked for! Sad

I can relate, hence the taxi.
avatar
MudRaider
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1789
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 54
Location : OP South, that's Orange Park to all you squares

View user profile http://photobucket.com/fastfoodvwRaidersnorkel

Back to top Go down

Re: New Year's Eve plan's

Post by Lock~N~Low on 12/29/2011, 11:19 am

I'll never get a DUI.... I don't drink. I can drive all I want, all night long and never sweat the PO PO(police) .
avatar
Lock~N~Low
senior member
senior member

Posts : 577
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 33
Location : Orange Park

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/LockNLow?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: New Year's Eve plan's

Post by budke on 12/29/2011, 12:35 pm

Going to a buddies. Kegger.lol

It's good to be young!
And no need to worry, I wont be leaving there!!
avatar
budke
senior member
senior member

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 26
Location : Orange park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Year's Eve plan's

Post by Pitbullguiller on 12/29/2011, 3:05 pm

Lock~N~Low wrote:I'll never get a DUI.... I don't drink. I can drive all I want, all night long and never sweat the PO PO(police) .

Well check this out:
How Beer Saved The World
http://vimeo.com/23278902

& this:

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2011/12/27/wine-study-beer-martinis-alcohol-have-some-health-benefits?hpt=hp_c1

You want a beer now?
Twisted Evil


avatar
Pitbullguiller
Hardcore member
Hardcore member

Posts : 289
Join date : 2011-09-26
Location : Jacksonville, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Year's Eve plan's

Post by Lock~N~Low on 12/29/2011, 3:21 pm

LMFAO That was the most BS propaganda I've seen in a long time. beer cause thousands more problems every day than it solves. Nice try though.
avatar
Lock~N~Low
senior member
senior member

Posts : 577
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 33
Location : Orange Park

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/LockNLow?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: New Year's Eve plan's

Post by budke on 12/29/2011, 9:12 pm

Beer is the cause and solution to all of life's problems.
avatar
budke
senior member
senior member

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 26
Location : Orange park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Year's Eve plan's

Post by piratex on 12/29/2011, 11:42 pm

I have no idea what we are doing but I'm hoping for a bonfire
avatar
piratex
Hardcore member
Hardcore member

Posts : 849
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 27
Location : riverside

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Year's Eve plan's

Post by DIRTY on 12/29/2011, 11:47 pm

Lock~N~Low wrote:LMFAO That was the most BS propaganda I've seen in a long time. beer cause thousands more problems every day than it solves. Nice try though.
how can you say that, you changed your diet based on a movie [propaganda] it all can have some truth but until we do our own investigating its all speculation , its not saying its good for you it had a big impact in and throughout history thats all Laughing
as far as new years goes hangin with the family Cool
avatar
DIRTY
Vendor
Vendor

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 41
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Year's Eve plan's

Post by Lock~N~Low on 12/30/2011, 11:51 am

Its not propaganda if it true. Its propaganda when they make it better or worse than what it really is. I changed my diet because of facts. I'm not going to drink everyday because some article says it okay and might be good for you. Do you think you would live longer because of drinking alcohol or because you care about what you put in your body.
avatar
Lock~N~Low
senior member
senior member

Posts : 577
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 33
Location : Orange Park

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/LockNLow?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: New Year's Eve plan's

Post by piratex on 12/30/2011, 12:19 pm

I see it like this: something in life is going to kill each of us, wether its smoking or drinking or driving or just grown to old but no matter what we r going to die and no one can tell when that'll be so why worry so just live life like you want and don't worry about the end
avatar
piratex
Hardcore member
Hardcore member

Posts : 849
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 27
Location : riverside

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Year's Eve plan's

Post by Pitbullguiller on 12/30/2011, 4:34 pm

Lock~N~Low wrote:Its not propaganda if it true. Its propaganda when they make it better or worse than what it really is. I changed my diet because of facts. I'm not going to drink everyday because some article says it okay and might be good for you. Do you think you would live longer because of drinking alcohol or because you care about what you put in your body.


A beer/ or glass of red wine (oragnic if you perfer) or two a day I believe helps... but some people just abuse the heck out of it.

Moderation is the key!

One more day for New Years!!!
avatar
Pitbullguiller
Hardcore member
Hardcore member

Posts : 289
Join date : 2011-09-26
Location : Jacksonville, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Year's Eve plan's

Post by Pitbullguiller on 12/30/2011, 4:35 pm

piratex wrote:I see it like this: something in life is going to kill each of us, wether its smoking or drinking or driving or just grown to old but no matter what we r going to die and no one can tell when that'll be so why worry so just live life like you want and don't worry about the end

Specially with the 2012 World will end propaganda! Lol
avatar
Pitbullguiller
Hardcore member
Hardcore member

Posts : 289
Join date : 2011-09-26
Location : Jacksonville, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Year's Eve plan's

Post by Guest on 12/30/2011, 6:31 pm

Pitbullguiller wrote:
piratex wrote:I see it like this: something in life is going to kill each of us, wether its smoking or drinking or driving or just grown to old but no matter what we r going to die and no one can tell when that'll be so why worry so just live life like you want and don't worry about the end

Specially with the 2012 World will end propaganda! Lol
So your sayin the end isn't coming? What am I supposed to do with all these Twinkies?!!!! lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New Year's Eve plan's

Post by Pitbullguiller on 12/30/2011, 6:38 pm

cbarton wrote:
Pitbullguiller wrote:
piratex wrote:I see it like this: something in life is going to kill each of us, wether its smoking or drinking or driving or just grown to old but no matter what we r going to die and no one can tell when that'll be so why worry so just live life like you want and don't worry about the end

Specially with the 2012 World will end propaganda! Lol
So your sayin the end isn't coming? What am I supposed to do with all these Twinkies?!!!! lol!

Moderation is the key!

No choking on twinkies!!!
avatar
Pitbullguiller
Hardcore member
Hardcore member

Posts : 289
Join date : 2011-09-26
Location : Jacksonville, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Year's Eve plan's

Post by MudRaider on 12/30/2011, 7:05 pm

Get some milk and dunk them Twinkies! Man, I haven't had Twinkies in years!
avatar
MudRaider
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1789
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 54
Location : OP South, that's Orange Park to all you squares

View user profile http://photobucket.com/fastfoodvwRaidersnorkel

Back to top Go down

Re: New Year's Eve plan's

Post by Guest on 12/30/2011, 8:52 pm

I'm saving them to bribe woody harrelson

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New Year's Eve plan's

Post by Guest on 12/30/2011, 8:56 pm

I went in to a supply house I Columbus a couple weeks ago and they had a bowl of them next to the coffee pot. I thought it was hilarious , there was moon pies too

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New Year's Eve plan's

Post by MudRaider on 12/31/2011, 10:21 am

After the kids get picked up by the sperm donor busting out a bottle of mead to celebrate the return of son #2 from Afghanistan. He just showed up yesterday. Now both my soldiers have left that God forsaken country and are back on American soil.
avatar
MudRaider
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1789
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 54
Location : OP South, that's Orange Park to all you squares

View user profile http://photobucket.com/fastfoodvwRaidersnorkel

Back to top Go down

Re: New Year's Eve plan's

Post by Lil Pepè on 12/31/2011, 10:23 am

MudRaider wrote:After the kids get picked up by the sperm donor busting out a bottle of mead to celebrate the return of son #2 from Afghanistan. He just showed up yesterday. Now both my soldiers have left that God forsaken country and are back on American soil.

Congratulations glad there home safe
avatar
Lil Pepè
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 333
Join date : 2011-11-01
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Year's Eve plan's

Post by MudRaider on 12/31/2011, 10:26 am

Thanks, I appreciate that. Maybe these grey hairs will quit now!
avatar
MudRaider
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1789
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 54
Location : OP South, that's Orange Park to all you squares

View user profile http://photobucket.com/fastfoodvwRaidersnorkel

Back to top Go down

Re: New Year's Eve plan's

Post by piratex on 12/31/2011, 10:43 am

Congrats on both your kids being home from hell.
avatar
piratex
Hardcore member
Hardcore member

Posts : 849
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 27
Location : riverside

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Year's Eve plan's

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum