OFF~CAMBER 4X4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» birth of "The Beast"
how about the Jaguars news today? I_icon_minitime6/23/2015, 10:58 pm by OffRoadney

» 1989 Cherokee
how about the Jaguars news today? I_icon_minitime6/23/2015, 10:47 pm by OffRoadney

» Submarine Cherokee
how about the Jaguars news today? I_icon_minitime6/23/2015, 10:46 pm by OffRoadney

» Evening fun in the mud
how about the Jaguars news today? I_icon_minitime6/23/2015, 10:40 pm by OffRoadney

» finally jumped my bronco
how about the Jaguars news today? I_icon_minitime6/23/2015, 10:37 pm by OffRoadney

» kia vs b2
how about the Jaguars news today? I_icon_minitime6/23/2015, 10:31 pm by OffRoadney

» shop truck
how about the Jaguars news today? I_icon_minitime6/13/2014, 2:34 am by 4x4troy

» pickettville
how about the Jaguars news today? I_icon_minitime4/27/2014, 3:06 pm by 4x4troy

» our rigs
how about the Jaguars news today? I_icon_minitime4/27/2014, 1:17 pm by 4x4troy

how about the Jaguars news today?

3 posters

Go down

How long before the Jags leave Jacksonville?

how about the Jaguars news today? Vote_lcap0%how about the Jaguars news today? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
how about the Jaguars news today? Vote_lcap20%how about the Jaguars news today? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
how about the Jaguars news today? Vote_lcap20%how about the Jaguars news today? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
how about the Jaguars news today? Vote_lcap60%how about the Jaguars news today? Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

how about the Jaguars news today? Empty how about the Jaguars news today?

Post by MudRaider 11/29/2011, 11:22 pm

Del Rio gone (finally). Weaver gone(finally) Sold to another businessman. No Good news, I hear. They will now have Slurpee day!

Last edited by MudRaider on 11/29/2011, 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : poll didn't show)
MudRaider
MudRaider

http://photobucket.com/fastfoodvwRaidersnorkel

Back to top Go down

how about the Jaguars news today? Empty Re: how about the Jaguars news today?

Post by Guest 11/29/2011, 11:25 pm

What is going on in sports right now?!?! Jags, Urban Meyer, child touching assistant coaches everywhere? Craziness

Back to top Go down

Post by JaxWranglerUnlimtd 11/29/2011, 11:29 pm

Glad to hear they finally did the change but its a shame they waited this long. Maybe we woulda won some Damn games. Del-Rio was horrible n weaver for keeping him so long. I just hope they stick around. They have a contract till 2014.
JaxWranglerUnlimtd
JaxWranglerUnlimtd
Hardcore member
Hardcore member

Back to top Go down

Post by MudRaider 11/29/2011, 11:31 pm

cbarton wrote:What is going on in sports right now?!?! Jags, Urban Meyer, child touching assistant coaches everywhere? Craziness

That stuff pi$$e$ me off to no end. One of my best memories as an MP was bashing the head of some smarta$$ soldier who had abused his 2 year old daughter. If it wasn't for cameras in the station I probably would of beat him to a pulp!
MudRaider
MudRaider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick@HappyTrails4x4 11/29/2011, 11:54 pm

im just glad that khan wants to keep them in Jax.
Nick@HappyTrails4x4
Nick@HappyTrails4x4
Hardcore member
Hardcore member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick@HappyTrails4x4 11/29/2011, 11:58 pm

JaxWranglerUnlimtd wrote:Glad to hear they finally did the change but its a shame they waited this long. Maybe we woulda won some Damn games. Del-Rio was horrible n weaver for keeping him so long. I just hope they stick around. They have a contract till 2014.

the stadium lease is until 2027
Nick@HappyTrails4x4
Nick@HappyTrails4x4
Hardcore member
Hardcore member

Back to top Go down

Post by MudRaider 11/30/2011, 2:07 pm

So does that mean they have to brake the lease to move? If it is financially feasible, look to have your Jags stuff as memorabilia. that would be a shame for the city to loose it's professional team. All the college teams around here are great, but it lends respect to a city to have a professional team. I dunno, thinking about some of the people here, that makes total sense that the team will leave. Allegiance to colleges never attended has always made me scratch my head!
MudRaider
MudRaider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick@HappyTrails4x4 11/30/2011, 7:16 pm

MudRaider wrote:So does that mean they have to brake the lease to move? If it is financially feasible, look to have your Jags stuff as memorabilia. that would be a shame for the city to loose it's professional team. All the college teams around here are great, but it lends respect to a city to have a professional team. I dunno, thinking about some of the people here, that makes total sense that the team will leave. Allegiance to colleges never attended has always made me scratch my head!

yea, and i think its somewhere around 70-80 million fine for breaking the lease.

BUT, if the market they would move to could generate that easily then i dont see why he would stay here.

i think it would really suck to loose the jags, i grew up with them so my allegiance has always been with them. but jacksonville has fans from sooo many other different teams here so a lot of jax could care less if we lose the jags. which is a shame
Nick@HappyTrails4x4
Nick@HappyTrails4x4
Hardcore member
Hardcore member

Back to top Go down

Post by MudRaider 11/30/2011, 9:24 pm

Nick@HappyTrails4x4 wrote:
i think it would really suck to loose the jags, i grew up with them so my allegiance has always been with them. but jacksonville has fans from sooo many other different teams here so a lot of jax could care less if we lose the jags. which is a shame

Yes, being a military town, you see logo's from all the teams. Like me, my allegiance is to the
Minnesota Vikings.But because they are here, and this is my home now, I root for them. Well, except for when the Vikings come here. cheers cheers cheers
MudRaider
MudRaider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down