OFF~CAMBER 4X4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» birth of "The Beast"
What type of wheeling do you like to do. I_icon_minitime6/23/2015, 10:58 pm by OffRoadney

» 1989 Cherokee
What type of wheeling do you like to do. I_icon_minitime6/23/2015, 10:47 pm by OffRoadney

» Submarine Cherokee
What type of wheeling do you like to do. I_icon_minitime6/23/2015, 10:46 pm by OffRoadney

» Evening fun in the mud
What type of wheeling do you like to do. I_icon_minitime6/23/2015, 10:40 pm by OffRoadney

» finally jumped my bronco
What type of wheeling do you like to do. I_icon_minitime6/23/2015, 10:37 pm by OffRoadney

» kia vs b2
What type of wheeling do you like to do. I_icon_minitime6/23/2015, 10:31 pm by OffRoadney

» shop truck
What type of wheeling do you like to do. I_icon_minitime6/13/2014, 2:34 am by 4x4troy

» pickettville
What type of wheeling do you like to do. I_icon_minitime4/27/2014, 3:06 pm by 4x4troy

» our rigs
What type of wheeling do you like to do. I_icon_minitime4/27/2014, 1:17 pm by 4x4troy

What type of wheeling do you like to do.

+4
4x4troy
MudRaider
piratex
Nick@HappyTrails4x4
8 posters

Go down

what kind of wheeling do you prefer?

What type of wheeling do you like to do. Vote_lcap7%What type of wheeling do you like to do. Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
What type of wheeling do you like to do. Vote_lcap0%What type of wheeling do you like to do. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What type of wheeling do you like to do. Vote_lcap71%What type of wheeling do you like to do. Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 10 ]
What type of wheeling do you like to do. Vote_lcap21%What type of wheeling do you like to do. Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
What type of wheeling do you like to do. Vote_lcap0%What type of wheeling do you like to do. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

What type of wheeling do you like to do. Empty What type of wheeling do you like to do.

Post by Nick@HappyTrails4x4 1/6/2012, 1:12 am

everyone has different taste in what they find fun in wheeling.

what is yours? and why?
Nick@HappyTrails4x4
Nick@HappyTrails4x4
Hardcore member
Hardcore member

Back to top Go down

What type of wheeling do you like to do. Empty Re: What type of wheeling do you like to do.

Post by piratex 1/6/2012, 1:23 am

Only if there was a way to vote for 2 things. I like trails and sand. Trails are fun because I like to explore. Sand because I like haulin ass and I think the dakar races are sweet
piratex
piratex
Hardcore member
Hardcore member

Back to top Go down

What type of wheeling do you like to do. Empty Re: What type of wheeling do you like to do.

Post by MudRaider 1/6/2012, 5:50 am

Trails are fun to me for having to figure out how to do the obstacle, and going slower on them has a better chance of not tearing things up.
MudRaider
MudRaider

http://photobucket.com/fastfoodvwRaidersnorkel

Back to top Go down

Post by 4x4troy 1/6/2012, 11:59 am

i like trails because you still can have some offcamber stuff...but my real love is rock crawling
4x4troy
4x4troy
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.offcamber4x4.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Pepè 1/6/2012, 8:18 pm

Thinking extreme trails where 4wd is needed and rock crawling
Lil Pepè
Lil Pepè

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/6/2012, 9:08 pm

Trails are great!! Rocks suck ass and mud blows!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by piratex 1/6/2012, 9:11 pm

Damn tell us how u really feel about mud and rocks. Lol I hope your cming trail riding with me in onf
piratex
piratex
Hardcore member
Hardcore member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/6/2012, 9:13 pm

I'm gonna try.. If I don't have to relocate to Houston

Back to top Go down

Post by MudRaider 1/6/2012, 9:25 pm

Ridiculous that you have to go so far for work, isn't it? I have a buddy that might have to relocate to Delaware for his job. He's contemplating over it right now.
MudRaider
MudRaider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/6/2012, 9:29 pm

Yeah jax has a saturated market and the good jobs are all 500 or more miles away

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/6/2012, 10:09 pm

Is wheeling naked at midnight a category? I call dibs on that one! Who's ridin shotgun????

Back to top Go down

Post by MudRaider 1/7/2012, 9:04 am

cbarton wrote:Is wheeling naked at midnight a category? I call dibs on that one! Who's ridin shotgun????

I think Troy would be all over you. I mean
it. He couldn't drive though, he can't even drive straight. lol! lol! lol! That was the funniest bumper sticker ever.
MudRaider
MudRaider

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitbullguiller 1/10/2012, 1:57 pm

MudRaider wrote:
cbarton wrote:Is wheeling naked at midnight a category? I call dibs on that one! Who's ridin shotgun????

it. He couldn't drive though, he can't even drive straight. lol! lol! lol! That was the funniest bumper sticker ever.

Wow this is really getting weird! Neutral

I really like beach (Dunes, plus girls laying topless on the sand... holding me some coronas) and forest trails (wild animals and the smell of nature) and its close by!!! Mud is fun but its not great for the rig... plus cleaning after mudding is a pain. Rocks you better have a bad@** rig and/or get ready to pay for parts and getting some 1 tons w/ other sh*t. lol
Pitbullguiller
Pitbullguiller
Hardcore member
Hardcore member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/10/2012, 3:37 pm

Pitbullguiller wrote:
MudRaider wrote:

I really like beach (Dunes, plus girls laying topless on the sand... holding me some coronas) and forest trails (wild animals and the smell of nature) and its close by!!! Mud is fun but its not great for the rig... plus cleaning after mudding is a pain. Rocks you better have a bad@** rig and/or get ready to pay for parts and getting some 1 tons w/ other sh*t. lol
So where are these dunes with topless women holding coronas???? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitbullguiller 1/10/2012, 3:46 pm

cbarton wrote:
Pitbullguiller wrote:
MudRaider wrote:

So where are these dunes with topless women holding coronas???? Razz

Its my secret spot! Wink
Pitbullguiller
Pitbullguiller
Hardcore member
Hardcore member

Back to top Go down

Post by DIRTY 1/11/2012, 8:04 pm

rocks for me; off camber stuff to LOCKNLOW !!! Twisted Evil
DIRTY
DIRTY
Vendor
Vendor

Back to top Go down

Post by 4x4troy 1/11/2012, 8:23 pm

frank that was gary...not me. we put that on HIS jeep lol
4x4troy
4x4troy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MudRaider 1/12/2012, 12:03 am

4x4troy wrote:frank that was gary...not me. we put that on HIS jeep lol

That still makes me chuckle every time I think of it.
MudRaider
MudRaider

Back to top Go down

Post by chope045 1/12/2012, 12:22 am

i like exploring trails and climbing hills not to much into mud but its fun seeing what you can go threw

chope045

Back to top Go down

Post by 4x4troy 1/12/2012, 12:57 am

yeah...i need to find out where that sticker got off to and "use it " again...lol
4x4troy
4x4troy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MudRaider 1/12/2012, 6:29 pm

4x4troy wrote:yeah...i need to find out where that sticker got off to and "use it " again...lol

I will check on that Monday when I go by a "happy" place.
MudRaider
MudRaider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down